WE CHOOSE TO SELL COCORO-INTIM PERIOD PANTIES BECAUSE:
D E PILALU choose to work with COCORO-INTIM products for many reasons.
✔ Cocoro has the Zero Waste philosophy:
- Offering a sustainable alternative to feminine hygiene items. The concept of sustainability is ingrained in Cocoro.
✔︎ Cocoro thrive for full sustainability taking care of:
- The choice of fabrics: COCORO-INTIM works with materials with the official OEKO-TEX100, Bluesign, GOTS and REACH certificates. COCORO-INTIM introduced the use of organic cotton and recycled polyamide.
- The packaging: COCORO-INTIM packaging is produced in Barcelona and made with compostable FSC Kraft paper. The packaging comes in various sizes in order to avoid an excess of individual packages.
- The production system: COCORO-INTIM cuts the fabric in specific forms to minimize waste material, and promotes projects to reuse that waste avoiding any fabric to be thrown away.
- Social & ethical responsibility standards: COCORO-INTIM respect all life involved in its production process in a VEGAN certified product.
- CO2 emissions: COCORO-INTIM logistics system are based on proximity: the lingerie is designed in Barcelona and manufacture in different workshops located in the city and in the Maresme area. COCORO-INTIM collaborates with local suppliers and distributors, and in doing so, COCORO-INTIM contributes to the promotion of small businesses and to the reduction of CO2 in transport.
✔︎ COCORO-INTIM is a Company that offers a high-quality, reusable period panties designed both to take care of our bodies and our planet. With a lifespan of about two years (60 washings) as period underwear, every period panty can be used as normal underwear for many more years after that. COCORO-INTIM is part of the Fashion Revolution - Who made my clothes? Movement, a global non-profit initiative that brings together hundreds of fashion professional teams. The Movement calls for greater transparency and sustainability throughout the production and supply chain, from ideation to manufacture until the product reaches the consumer.
✔︎ COCORO-INTIM collaborates with the Junan Foundation, through Junan Serveis Solidaris, which offers a confidential document destruction solidarity service in Barcelona and throughout Catalonia, working with people at risk of social exclusion. They are also part of the inner workings that makes COCORO-INTIM possible.
✔︎ COCORO-INTIM has been shortlisted for the Loomish Fashion Innovation Award - Sustainability Edition. - Cocoro's sustainable panties goes hand-in-hand with innovation and feminism, respond to a real need many people share. #LetsChangeTheCycles - * Sources: Report by ReZero, Zero Waste Europe, ReLoop and Break Free From Plastic. "The environmental & economic costs of single-use menstrual products, baby nappies & wet wipes". The intimate revolution!